The Hawai’i Tea Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization composed of tea-enthusiasts and tea-growers in the State of Hawai’i dedicated to the development of the tea industry and tea culture in Hawai’i by providing training, outreach, education and services to all members of our community.
The purpose of our organization is:
- To encourage and maintain a spirit of cooperation among its members for the orderly development of tea culture and industry in the state of Hawaii.
- To pursue education, research and promotion of Hawaii grown and manufactured tea and tea products.
- To promote the appreciation of the cultural heritage of tea from different countries.
- To foster and maintain a venue for assessing and maintaining quality of tea certification/verification in Hawaii.
- To cooperate with State and Federal regulatory agencies for the overall welfare of the tea industry in Hawaii.
- To develop and promote the arts associated with Tea and a unique Hawaii Tea Culture.
tea poster 12-11