or LOGIN in to view content
The Hawaii Tea Society pays for its activities primarily through membership dues. Your membership supports our efforts to spread the love of tea through Hawaii and awareness of Hawaii grown tea throughout the world. In 2012, our financial resources are being dedicated to creating a trademark to help Hawaii’s tea farmers protect themselves in the market.
We use PayPal to collect membership dues. If you are unfamiliar with PayPal, not to worry. The process is very simple, and instructions are available.
Note: All memberships are renewed automatically each year as long as your PayPal account is active. To cancel automatic renewal please click here. Your membership will be active until the end, but will not renew if cancelled.
|General Membership||Student / Senior Citizen Membership|
|Membership dues||$25 per year||$15 per year**|
|Click on the “subscribe” button to register membership.|
**Regarding Student/Senior citizen membership: Undergraduate or below / 65 or over. A student ID or proof of age will be requested. Reduced rate implemented after confirmation.
Pay by Check
If you would like to pay by check, please print and fill out this PDF Application Form, and send it to:
Hawaii Tea Society
PO Box 10644
Hilo HI 96720
(Remember, your email address is necessary to register an account on this website.)
Please send us a note that you have mailed your check by filling out the form below (this will help us set up a temporary account quicker than waiting for your application):
What do you get for your yearly $25 membership fee?
- Connect with tea enthusiasts, farmers and professionals to exchange knowledge, perspectives and information
- Discount and/or free access to HTS sponsored events (farm tours, tea tastings, seminars, workshops, culinary festivals, etc.)
- Access to volunteer opportunities within the HTS and the events it sponsors
- Optional listing in the Member Profiles section and/or the Member Directory
- Permission to post comments on articles or submit content for the website or HTS Newsletter
- Introductions to suppliers, sponsors, organizations and consumers
- Currents events and information about the state of tea locally, nationally and globally
- Access to a tea resource library; information about funding
- Access to Promotions Forum to share your products / services with other members
- As the organization grows in its activities we hope to add more benefits little by little!
If you have questions, please contact us.