The Hawai’i Tea Society is dedicated to the development of the tea industry and tea culture in Hawai’i by providing training, outreach, education and services to all members of our community – from tea farmers to tea enthusiasts.
Our goals include:
- Developing a unique tea culture and industry in the state of Hawaii
- Pursuing education, research and promotional opportunities for Hawaii grown and processed tea and products
- Creating a grading/certification/verification process to establish standards and quality of tea in Hawaii
- Collaborating with state and federal regulatory agencies to support, enhance, and promote the tea industry
- Promoting the appreciation of the cultural heritage of tea from around the world while focusing on Hawaii’s unique tea culture
- Supporting and advocating for Hawaii’s efforts to become the leader in U.S. grown tea.